Mt eden Road | Khyber pass road | Symonds street | Newton road | New north road
A dynamic mashup of Auckland’s heritage and future. The Uptown Precinct – on the rise.
- Mon 27
- Tue 28
- Wed 29
- Thu 30
- Fri 31
- Sat 1
- Sun 2
- Mon 3
- Tue 4
- Wed 5
- Thu 6
- Fri 7
- Sat 8
- Sun 9
- Mon 10
- Tue 11
- Wed 12
- Thu 13
- Fri 14
- Sat 15
- Sun 16
- Mon 17
- Tue 18
- Wed 19
- Thu 20
- Fri 21
- Sat 22
- Sun 23
- Mon 24
- Tue 25
- Wed 26
- Thu 27
- Fri 28
- Sat 29
- Sun 1
- 01February12:00 pm - 11:30 pmSave Ferris Craft Beer Parlour
- 02February12:00 pm - 8:00 pmSave Ferris Craft Beer Parlour02February12:00 pm - 8:00 pmSave Ferris Craft Beer Parlour
- 05February4:00 pm - 11:30 pmSave Ferris Craft Beer Parlour05February8:00 pm - 9:30 pmGorilla Kitchen
- 07February8:00 pm - 11:00 pmEdinburgh Castle
- 09February12:00 pm - 8:00 pmSave Ferris Craft Beer Parlour
- 11February7:00 pm - 10:00 pmHorse & Trap
- 12February8:00 pm - 9:30 pmGorilla Kitchen
- 14February11:00 am - 11:30 pmHorse & Trap14February8:00 pm - 11:00 pmEdinburgh Castle
- 15February2:00 pm - 6:00 pmBasque Park, Eden Terrace
- 16February12:00 pm - 8:00 pmSave Ferris Craft Beer Parlour
- 17February12:00 pm - 8:00 pmHorse & Trap
- 18February7:00 pm - 10:00 pmHorse & Trap
- 19February8:00 pm - 9:30 pmGorilla Kitchen
- 21February8:00 pm - 11:00 pmEdinburgh Castle
- 23February12:00 pm - 8:00 pmSave Ferris Craft Beer Parlour
- 25February7:00 pm - 10:00 pmHorse & Trap25February8:00 pm - 11:00 pmThe Powerstation
- 26February8:00 pm - 9:30 pmGorilla Kitchen
- 27February8:00 pm - 11:00 pmThe Powerstation
- 28February6:00 pm - 9:00 pmHorse & Trap28February8:00 pm - 11:00 pmThe Powerstation28February8:00 pm - 11:00 pmEdinburgh Castle
Watch Video Stories from Uptown
Check Out Uptown’s Latest News
For over 20 years Sabato, situated on Normanby Road Uptown has been a mecca for foodies.
Great news! We have a new music event at Basque Park this summer.
On October 22nd we held the Uptown AGM… everyone agreed, we’re on the rise!
Stay up to date with the construction of the new Mt Eden station and surrounds
Would you like to share your home with over 20 people?
Eggplants, tomatoes, turnips and chillies to daikon radish, pak choi and kohlrabi, plus lettuce greens galore!
At our June “After Five ” event, Marty Duda hosted us at his Uptown studio, where he and his team produce New Zealand’s leading entertainment-focussed website.
We helped build momentum in the fight against single-use plastics.
At the heart of Uptown, at the Symonds Street car park, you’ll discover the Uptown “Magma Mural”. Over 500 sq metres of blank concrete wall of a water reservoir was transformed into a vibrant, attractive space.
You’ve probably seen the distinctive signs marking the Uptown precinct. Some of Auckland’s most famous roads lead to the area.